It’s Friday and this is one week I am happy to see come to an end! We had been on a nice little healthy streak and then began the dreaded cough Sunday night. Not me, although I wish it were, but my 4yo son. It’s that cough where you know you’re in for a week of no fun and praying it doesn’t spread to any of your other children. So far we’re ok in that department, although Miss Madelyn’s (1.5 yrs) nose started running last night. They can be so good at sharing all the wrong things ;) With that being said, here’s what my oh so exciting week looked like:
- I snuck this pic of my little man as he napped one afternoon this week. I kept starring at him because all I could see was his sweet baby face, taking him back to when he was 1. As fast as they grow, it’s nice to stop time if for only a minute.
- My mom came up one afternoon to keep the kids and where do I sneak off to? Target of course. While I was there, I found the perfect Valentine’s card for my husband to give to me. Why didn’t I just buy it?! But guys, I just did half of your work…just get yourself to Target!
- I picked up People’s StyleWatch and (although it seems rather obvious) I was thrilled to see pastels in their spring preview. So soft and beautiful, I can’t wait to put them on heavy rotation.
- With a sick child, it only seemed appropriate to make chicken noodle soup. To be honest, I had never really made it before, so I found myself randomly throwing things in. Maybe it’s something you just can’t mess up, but everyone thought it was amazing, and my little sick man gobbled it down!
- Any of you use Stitch Fix yet? A girlfriend of mine has been using it for a little while now and talked me in to trying it out. For those of you that don’t enjoy shopping for clothes (what??) this would be right up your alley. You fill out a profile (the more info you give the better) and a stylist will select pieces to send you based on your criteria. What you like, you pay for and keep and what you don’t like you simply return. I’ll do a full review once I receive my first order in a few weeks, but I’m excited to try it out!
Ok friends, have a great weekend and stay healthy!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!