Thank goodness for my slew of scarves and gloves and love for accessories because they are turning out to be quite handy this winter. Holy cow it’s been cold! Tons of indoor games and activities kept us busy this week while we hid from the beyond freezing weather. I also made a somewhat drastic change to my hair. If you follow along on Instagram, you’ve seen the sneak peek ;)
The rest of my week looked like this:
- If only hair could be changed with the snap of the fingers, I’d save a lot more time. But since it can’t, I’m thankful for wine to help pass the time.
- Candyland. Thank goodness he won this time. It ain’t pretty when he loses.
- Loving my new Brooks Ghost sneakers. They’ve had me up running (on the treadmill, I’m not that crazy) more than once this week.
- A little Valentine color has entered our household. The M&M’s have no chance.
- A lunch date with this beautiful little lady.
Hope your week was wonderful! Stay warm, friends!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!
Leave a Reply