I know you’re all thinking, it’s Friday isn’t it? Where’s the High Five for Friday?! Well, today I happen to be co-hosting a fantastic link-up with Lauren of Style Elixir and Alicia of The Dumbbelle. To all of my fellow bloggers, feel free to link-up below! And to all of my readers, please check out some of the inspiring other bloggers that link-up below. There are so many good ideas being shared, you never know what you may find!
I mentioned a few weeks ago in this post how I tend to rely a lot on tops to carry my outfit during the summer. Since layering isn’t always the best option in the heat of summertime, I often find myself searching for cute tops that have enough interest or detail to them allowing me to wear as few layers and accessories as possible. This way I can keep things simple and cool without lacking in style. I gathered a few of my favorite tops, a few of which I have and a few which I’d love to have, and pieced together some basic outfits for you to see how easy it can be to look cute and stay cool this season. The tops vary from t-shirts to tanks and blouses, but all outfits could easily take you to a variety of summer outings. Which outfits do you see yourself in?
Welcome to the Fab Favorites Link Up! It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting our hosts and other bloggers joining the link up – be sure to say hello and introduce yourself! Our community has so many wonderful people and it’s amazing to grow our network of blog friends. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Marisa from A Lovely Living (follow via Bloglovin’)
Alicia from The Dumbbelle (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!