Today I hope to help you check a few things off of your list as I share my Holiday Gift Guide for the Guys! I enlisted the help of not only my husband, but one of our closest friends. The two of them may be best friends but they have very different personalities which gave me a great variety of items to work with. Let’s check it out…
1. Dollar Shave Club: The gift that you can gift for months to come and they can appreciate for as many months as you choose!
2. HEX Solo Wallet: For those minimalist guys that prefer to carry as little as possible.
3. JCrew Flannel: It’s hard to go wrong with a good flannel shirt.
4. Food & Beer: For the beer loving guys, this would be right up their alley. Assuming they enjoy food as well ;)
5. Sorel boots: Now that we have a driveway that tends to require shoveling in the winter, well, I like to make sure my husband looks good…and stays dry, I guess that’s probably more important ;)
6. Popcorn Popper: We have friends that make stove top popcorn anytime we are visiting and it’s the best! My husband and I are big popcorn fans as we enjoy many movie nights in the comfort of our own home (ie we have children that inhibit us from leaving whenever we’d like ;) so I know he’d appreciate this gift!
7. Catch All Tray: A handsome tray to gather those essentials for your guy. Plus it can be personalized which makes for an even better gift!
8. Baxter Clay Pomade: A strong hold, unscented, matte finish product that lasts through the day…according to my friend ;) Most guys don’t enjoy seeking out the perfect hair product, that’s why we’re here. Thinking my husband might need to try this one!
9. Wallet Ninja: This is new to me but apparently loved by many. A pocket tool the size of a credit card that does everything from opening mail and bottles to offering four screwdrivers and turns into a phone stand. For $10, I know a few guys on my list that are getting this! You can get more details on it here.
10. ROOTS Wool Hat: According to my friend, who is a slight perfectionist when it comes to his apparel, this is the perfect hat. Thick, warm, stylish and holds its shape after plenty of wear.
11. UGG Slipper: My husband lives in these at home and they live up to the brands quality that you expect, or in other words, they’re worth the price.
12. Lululemon Intent Short: Lounging or training, women aren’t the only ones that should enjoy the luxury this brand offers!
13. Clarisonic for Men: A cleansing system built specifically for the guys to help give a closer shave and healthier skin.
14. Amazon Echo: A voice activated home assistant that plays music, orders your toilet paper and does about a million other things!