Happy Friday! Well, we have made it into April, I managed to avoid being the brunt of any April Fool’s jokes, and spring is fighting to get here! I’m battling a sore throat at the moment but am banking on it dissipating by this weekend so that I can enjoy Easter weekend with our family. I hope you all do the same!
Here’s a quick look into my week:
1) We tackled our Easter eggs. I always have grand ideas of trying something new, but I suppose a little rubber band detail will have to do for now!
2) Sometimes all it takes is a new hat to make me stop and see how quickly he’s growing up!
3) There hasn’t been a moment at home this week that this little one didn’t have on a tulle skirt, princess shoes or something adorning her head. I can’t get enough.
4) I’ve been holding myself back from these cookies all week. If you have been contemplating baking this weekend, I highly recommend.
5) I’ll leave you with a great sale that you may want to go browse….now. Madewell is offering an extra 30% off all of their sale items using code EXTRA30. Here are a few of my favorites:
Leave a Reply