Hey guys! I must confess, I did a terrible job documenting this week in photos. My bad. That being the case, I figured I would give you all a quick update on baby-to-be. Here’s what’s happening in her life and mine (and a glimpse of my other two as newborns):
1) This weekend not only marks the beginning of March, but also my 30 week mark. That seems like a feat until I realize that there are still 10 weeks to go!
2) Baby girl is now weighing in around 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long. Her limbs are doing a number on my insides as she kicks, punches and carries on in there!
3) Chocolate milk. I find myself needing a glass a day and it is heavenly.
4) Heartburn. It’s intense, just as it was while I was pregnant with my other two. As long as I am diligent with my Pepcid, and don’t touch a thing after dinner, I can keep it under control for the most part. It’s crazy how it disappears the minute the baby is born. Something I’m eagerly looking forward to.
5) Exercise. I’m continuing to get a few workouts in per week whenever the weather cooperates. From interval classes to cycling and run/walks, I may be working at a slower pace, but it’s better than nothing.
I hope you all have a great weekend and I’ll see ya Monday!