Hey all, happy Friday! What a crazy, off week we’ve had around here. Three school delays, one early dismissal and a cancellation today due to freezzzzing cold weather has kept things interesting. And by interesting, I mean that my regular schedule was totally thrown. Oh well, I suppose that’s life. But it sure would be nice to get in to the gym every once in a while!
Here’s a look at my week:
1) Thankful for lunch dates with my husband (+ Madelyn) where I can satisfy cravings and we can enjoy tasty Cobb salads.
2) 28 weeks down, 12 to go. I had my second (yes, they do it twice around here) glucose test and am glad to have them officially out of the way!
3) With a now potty trained toddler (ie wiping and washing hands some 20 times/day), the bitter weather and endless dishes (always, right?), my hands are so very thankful for this hand relief.
4) I picked up this cute bomber jacket at Old Navy this week. It’s great as an extra layer now and will be a perfect jacket in a few months. I can’t seem to find it online at the moment, but here’s a similar option.
5) I’ve made this Tuscan Pot Roast a few times now and I think it gets better every time. It’s a perfect weekend meal since it takes a few hours to roast and fill your home with a mouth-watering scent!
Hope your week was great! Enjoy the weekend!
Leave a Reply