Happy Friday, all! This week has sure been an adjustment for us. We had all gotten quite adjusted to sleeping in and taking advantage of Christmas break, but I think we’re finally getting back into the swing of things! I had a check-up this week and the baby looks to be right on track measuring in at just over a pound. We also found out the gender….which I’ll be revealing next week :) For the few of you that know, shhh! Any guesses from the rest of you?
Here’s a look at the rest of my week:
1) Little Suzy Snowflake enjoying some snow. Her coat can be found (on sale) here.
2) Our home always feels so bare once we get all of our Christmas decorations put away. Fresh flowers helped to fill that void and bring a little life back in to the house.
3) This week’s indulgence. These aren’t your ordinary jellybeans. There isn’t one that I turn away from.
4) 22 week baby bump. The second trimester is moving right along! You can find this ‘preggers’ tee here.
5) A little peek at baby Zerby rocking a mighty cute profile :)
How was your week? Have a fantastic weekend and I’ll see ya next week!