Happy Friday! It’s been a fun week leading up to the ‘week before Christmas’ and I’m looking forward to the week ahead. I had a fantastic day celebrating my birthday yesterday surrounded by lots of family. My husband took the morning off to be able to celebrate with me and my sister (who took off work to watch our children) joined me in wrapping up some Christmas shopping during the afternoon. It’s such a treat to get to celebrate your birthday on the actual day, which isn’t always something that can be pulled off! I’m so thankfu and am ready to jump into my 33rd year…what?!
Here’s a look back at my week:
1) I’m not a big ‘bump’ photographer, especially not on my third pregnancy, but I figured I should at least capture a few shots along the way. Follow along on Instagram if you’re not already.
2) My nugget decorating a Christmas ornament during a birthday party at Michael’s. Did you know they hosted parties? Such a great idea!
3) Pearl 360 studs gifted to me from my sister. Aren’t they fun?
4) I hosted a cookie exchange for the lovely ladies in my bible study group. I’m overly impressed at not only how good everything looked, but how amazing it all tasted! Such a great way to quickly get an assortment of cookies to share with your family over the holidays.
5) I realized yesterday that I may not be too old (or too pregnant) to shop at Abercrombie. Although I may not be walking around in tiny A+F tee’s, I did fall in love with this sweater, bought this one for my sister, while she also grabbed this great flannel! Oh, and the entire store is currently 50% off. So for anyone else who may have written it off, you may want to rethink ;)