Happy Friday, gang! I was scrolling through my phone and realized that I did a horrendous job documenting my week. Life happens, right? And so do Christmas cards, which I’ll be continuing to address once I wrap up this post. One of these years I’m going to have to cut back on the amount we send out, but it just feels wrong to do so! My husband claims they are only for the ‘wives’ anyway. To create, to send and to admire as they roll into the mail box. Is this true for your household as well? Even so, I love and appreciate each and every card that we receive :) Here’s one (of many) outtakes from our Christmas shoot this year…
Since I told you I slacked on the photo documentation of my week, I decided to give you a brief pregnancy update. Here’s where things are at 18 weeks along:
1) The baby is now the size of a bell pepper with a length of 5 1/2 inches and weighing approximately 7 ounces.
2) Up until around 16 weeks I was feeling nauseous every minute that I was awake. That sickness has finally subsided for the most part which is a huge relief.
3) Although I began feeling slight movement around 14-15 weeks (things happen quickly when it’s your third!), this past week the baby has really started to rock and roll. Feeling the life inside makes pregnancy much more exciting!
4) I haven’t had any crazy cravings but I certainly have more of a savory than sweet tooth. Not that it will stop me from baking cookies ;) Fruit, however, is something I can’t get enough of. I go through a pint of berries in no time!
5) We’ll be finding out the gender shortly after Christmas. I’m excited to know and honestly have no preference as to it being a boy or girl. I’m thankful to already have one of each, so this one is just an added bonus!
Have a fabulous weekend and I’ll see ya next week!
Super excited for your card. Enjoy your week!!