Friday has arrived! It’s been a busy week and I’m looking forward to a somewhat relaxing weekend ahead of us. I’m going to try to savor this last week leading up to Thanksgiving because we all know from that point forward, it’s game on! Don’t worry, I’m already working on some gift guides to help you tackle your shopping and remain as stress free as possible. It’s much more fun to enjoy the holiday’s that way don’t you think?! Oh and thank you all for your kind words and messages regarding my pregnancy announcement. I still think we’re a bit crazy, but I know from the moment I see him/her I won’t be able to remember life prior :) Here’s to the next five months!
Here’s a look back at my week:
1) We finally got our son to a PSU game this season and of course it was freezing! Despite the weather, he remained all smiles.
2) For those of you using Pinterest, let me recommend you share your boards with your husband/significant other. Every now and then he just may surprise you with a little something! And btw, this piece is on sale for $24.98! Love doesn’t have to be expensive ;)
3) Let me savor in the memory of this amazing cheddar and roasted tomato grilled cheese that I had in NYC with my husband this week. It’s awful to be pregnant and craving a food that you can’t have exactly when you want it. But I suppose it’s for the best.
4) One of my favorite purchases from Anthro this week. If it’s going to be 20 degrees, this is going to warm me up!
5) I made these Chicken Avocado Burritos last night and they were amazing! Topped with some salsa and a spoonful of sour cream, they are mouthwatering. Kid approved as well!
Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.