This week has come and gone and now it’s August?! Our house has been passing around a lovely summer cold. My husband is now the last man standing. Kids are funny though, colds make them cranky but they sure don’t slow them down!
Here’s a look at my week in photo’s, minus the couch lounging and scattered tissues laying around the house…
- Catching fireflies/lightening bugs with Jack.
- New wrist candy I scored on sale this week at Riley on Main.
- Enjoying some scenery along a run I was able to get in this week.
- I think I can assume that my baby is too big for the Bumbo when she can carry it around, right?
- Hair is all trimmed up. Anyone else have hair that grows like a weed? It’ll be back to my shoulders in a few weeks!
We’re looking forward to the weekend with my family’s reunion on Saturday and then Jack and I are heading to Hershey, PA on Sunday to see the JT/Jay Z concert. An evening all to ourselves and a bed and breakfast to top it off, yay! Thanks for watching the kids, Mom!
What’s lined up for your weekend?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.
You are so beautiful. I love the pictures. Your daughter is gorgeous too! Love the wrist candy, great style. I saw you on the link up! :)
Thanks so much Liz, you’re so sweet!
I Love your new hair! The kids are getting so big and are soooo sweet like their parents!
Thanks Carrie! You’re a great role to follow!!
What a lovely blog – and a beautiful, happy family!
Where did you find such lovely scenery for a run?
Thanks so much Emmy! We’re in State College now and the trails around here are beautiful! They make for some pleasant runs :)