This week has come and gone and now it’s August?! Our house has been passing around a lovely summer cold. My husband is now the last man standing. Kids are funny though, colds make them cranky but they sure don’t slow them down!
Here’s a look at my week in photo’s, minus the couch lounging and scattered tissues laying around the house…
- Catching fireflies/lightening bugs with Jack.
- New wrist candy I scored on sale this week at Riley on Main.
- Enjoying some scenery along a run I was able to get in this week.
- I think I can assume that my baby is too big for the Bumbo when she can carry it around, right?
- Hair is all trimmed up. Anyone else have hair that grows like a weed? It’ll be back to my shoulders in a few weeks!
We’re looking forward to the weekend with my family’s reunion on Saturday and then Jack and I are heading to Hershey, PA on Sunday to see the JT/Jay Z concert. An evening all to ourselves and a bed and breakfast to top it off, yay! Thanks for watching the kids, Mom!
What’s lined up for your weekend?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.