Happy Friday, all! In a sense this was our last week of summer. We are heading to the shore tomorrow and as soon as we return school begins! So I spent my week prepping for school as well as for the beach. Packing for a week away with children requires much more work than it should, but for time away with friends and family it’s worth it! My brand new nephew who’s 5 weeks old will also be staying with us, so I’m very much looking forward to some auntie/nephew snuggle time :)
Here’s a peek at my week:
1) A little library time on a rainy afternoon to stock up on books for the drive to the beach!
2) Taking the time to clean my makeup brushes. This doesn’t happen nearly as often as it should!
3) Thanks to my sister for babysitting so I could enjoy a nice evening out with this guy.
4) A friend made me aware that the peaches at a local farm were ripe and ready. I absolutely love peach season!
5) The ALS challenge found me and I was happy to donate to assist in finding a cure. There are too many diseases without cures and too many people suffering in the meantime. The kids and I also joined in on the ice-bucket challenge fun…or insanity, that’s more like it!