Happy Friday, all! The celebrations continued in our household this week. My son turned 5 years old on Wednesday and today is his last day of preschool. I’m being hit with too many emotions to handle! 5 used to seem like such a scary age to handle, but here we are, diving right in. Next week will be quite the adjustment as we situate our lives into summer mode, but I’m looking forward to some pool time with my munchkins!
Here’s a glimpse into my week:
1) This girl sure loves her accessories. My grandmother gave this hat to her for her birthday and she’s been putting it to good use!
2) The cool kid on his new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bike. After the Power Rangers t-shirt I figured I may as well join in! Apparently I don’t know what cool is anyway ;)
3) Lunch on the go. We’re officially on the smoothie kick and I’m amazed at how much nutrition can be packed into these things!
4) I had wanted these Salt Water Sandals for my daughter last year but her feet never got big enough. She’s finally into a size 5 so I couldn’t wait to get them for her. A perk is that she can’t rip them off in the car as she does with all of her other shoes!
5) It’s rare to capture a sweet moment like this (I’d be much more likely to capture him tackling her), but when I do it just melts my heart.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!