Happy friday, friends! What a fun, eventful week we had. It was full of quality time with family and friends which included a lunch with the kids, my mother, grandmother and sister, at a Victorian cafe. As my mom was reviewing her tea etiquette, my daughter was wobbling around doing her best to destroy the cafe in no time flat.
I found a chest of drawers for my son’s room that I was thrilled about. It’s a refurbished antique dresser from Penny Lane in Hollidaysburg, PA. She has some great pieces if you happen to live in the area. I’m quite impatient, so for me to hold off on buying pieces I like in order to wait to come across pieces I love is quite the task for me. In this case, however, I did and it was well worth the wait. I found the perfect refurbished antique dresser that I can’t wait to get into his room. I’m sure my 4 year old is just as excited as I am (sarcasm).
Here’s a look at the rest of my week in photos:
- New chest for my son’s bedroom.
- We spent the afternoon with good friends who happen to be photographers. These are the images I ran into in their studio’s kitchen. My babes growing up before my eyes!
- I mentioned I’m not yet ready for fall, but JCrew’s fall sneak peak sure has me anxious!
- A new read which will hopefully refresh my grammar and punctuation that I’m surely butchering these days.
- My prince and princess enjoying their
teahot chocolate. Our English affair to help welcome Prince George :)
What was your favorite moment of the week?
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today for High Five for Friday.
See you back here on Monday!
Leave a Reply