It’s hitting me that summer is just around the corner. There are three weeks of school left, a week until Memorial Day weekend and temperatures have been (off and on) hot and humid. I’ve been busy signing my son up for camps, lessons and classes as we prepare to enter our last summer before my oldest child enters the big K. We won’t spend too much time on that thought because I’m emotional enough about it!
Here’s a look at what went on during my week:
1) Evening walks with my two little loves.
2) This would be Jack’s artistic depiction of me. I do appreciate my long eyelashes and bold lips.
3) I found one of the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever owned. It doesn’t hurt that they’re pretty good looking too!
4) I’m in trouble. This was the little face that was looking at me after she crawled out of her crib, walked out the hallway and said, “hi, mommy”.
5) After this haircut, his stylist told me, “I wish every kid was as well behaved as he is while getting their haircut”. I was laughing in my head as I recalled the numerous attempts we would make at a haircut while he literally kicked and screamed his way out of every barber shop. Boy we’ve come a long way!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Where did you get the sandals
They came from Anthro :) I’m a sucker for that store!
Oh my goodness…her face! I am waiting for the day Charlotte does this…I know its around the corner! Our girls are so much alike!!
And I’m SO not ready for a bed. If she won’t stay in a crib you can imagine her chances of staying in a bed!
I knew she was going to escape!! Oh my, does she look like Nini in that photo!
No crying, no thud, just a happy little monkey!
That drawing is too sweet (and the pop of red on the lips is definitely glamorous!). Hope you’re all having a fabulous weekend!