Happy Friday, everyone! I’m so excited to finally see May on my calendar. May means that summer is just around the corner which is thrilling. On the down side, it means my baby will turn 2 at the end of the month. And then just around the corner in June my bigger baby will turn 5. Yikes. That being said, we enjoyed lots of time together this week both outside when the sun was shining and inside when the rain was falling (and I dealt with a stomach bug, or a food that didn’t agree with me, ugh). But we made it!
Here’s a peek at my week:
1) This girl’s strength surprises me sometimes.
2) Once in a while my husband visits my Pinterest board and surprises me :) A shame they run big, so size down!
3) I may not have a mini-van, but after standing in 40 degree rain for an hour during my son’s soccer practice, I sure feel like a soccer mom.
4) My girlfriend recently started selling Stella & Dot jewelry. As if I weren’t already obsessed with jewelry and accessories ;)
5) Mesmerized by a caterpillar….the poor thing.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday and happy May!!!!!
Your babies are so cute!! And I’m loving your outfit in #4!!
Found you via High Five for Friday and would love if you stopped by my blog!