Well this Friday happens to be the last Friday in April, say what?! I swear the month just started a few days ago! Despite being almost May, it sure feels like March again. After starting the week with a beautiful Easter day, I spent the rest of the week shivering because I refuse to turn back to boots or even socks for that matter.
On another note, if you have a moment, I’d greatly appreciate your vote as I’ve been nominated as a semi-finalist for Redbook’s Real Women Style Awards. Win or lose, I can’t wait for May 12th so that I can stop annoying everyone, myself included! But until then, you can vote here ;) Thanks guys!
Now, on to my week:
1) Celebrating holidays with children is the best. Even a simple task like color eggs is much more enjoyable when I get to look at these cute faces…all three of them ;)
2) If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this little girl downing jellybeans for breakfast Easter morning. How could I say no?!
3) I was frozen along the sidelines and this kid was full of adrenaline! Pardon the zoomed in pic, but this face just shows how fired up he was!
4) I love playing classic games with my 4 yo that I played when I was a child. We had some pretty heated rounds of Old Maid this week!
5) I have always loved Sour Patch Kids, but for the past few weeks I cannot get enough of them! I swear I have some stashed in all of my bags….this has to stop!
How did your week treat you?
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!
Jackaboy’s game face is the best thing ever.