Happy Friday! It’s been a great week here despite fighting off one of these final change of seasons cold’s. I managed to avoid all illnesses when my children and husband suffered a few weeks ago, but I suppose my time was bound to come. Regardless, I did my best to get outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine! Another highlight of my week has to be being nominated by Redbook magazine for their Real Women Style Awards! Since I happened to have some photos on hand thanks to this little blog, I figured it couldn’t hurt to submit a few. Much to my surprise I became one of the 25 semi-finalists! If you have a minute, I’d very much appreciate your vote!!
Here’s a peek at the rest of my week:
1) Nail polish inventory. Apparently I love Essie and pastels. Surprise, surprise!
2) My handsome dude getting all geared up for soccer practice.
3) A trip to Target (to exchange something for my mom) led to me purchasing these shorts. I’ve been wanting a pair, but they always looked super short. Like college-age short. I tried them on anyway and was happy to see that they were flattering, lady-like and not nearly as short as I thought they’d be. I can’t wait to start wearing them, although that probably won’t be for at least another month. So if you like them, get yourself into Target and grab a pair because chances are they’ll be sold out by the time I’m able to style them on here!
4) As if I wasn’t already sold on my Birchbox’s, they start sending me food :)
5) Sorry, it’s the only other thing I could think of ;)
Enjoy your weekend everyone! I have a hot date lined up with my husband. Some one on one adult time is always appreciated!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!
The shorts look great on you! And I love your taste in nail polish ;)!
Hope you have a great date night.