Happy Friday, my friends! It’s finally March which means that Spring must be on the horizon! Additionally, we spring forward this weekend (don’t forget!). I don’t know about you other parents, but I love losing an hour because it means my kids are waking up an hour later! Just concentrate on that instead of the actual lost hour of sleep ;) We have spring break next week, since pre-schoolers obv need a break from all of their hard work and I’m doing my best to plan out the week so
we all I keep my sanity. Entertaining children is no easy task!
Here’s a glimpse of my week:
- Realizing that my son can survive without me in the real-world (ie preschool) makes me proud yet saddens me at the same time. It’s not rare for me to get teary eyed when I hear how he handles certain situations or I see various projects he worked on. This would be one prime example. I love that he thought to include the both of us. I’m going to break this out the first time he utters the ‘H’ word to us many years from now ;)
- We frequently have dance parties before, during or after dinner in our house, but this moment was by far one of the sweetest!
- I tried out a few new products this week, and some of them were from Living Proof. Have any of you tried any of their products? I’ll definitely be doing a more detailed review on them because they are fantastic!
- My almost swimmer. He can’t wait to be floatie free!
- I know there were many of you that were thankful that I shared my love of Popcorners, so here’s another one of our families’ addictions, Trader Joe’s Three Layer Hummus. It is amazing. Try it with their Reduced Guilt Tortilla Chips and thank me later ;)
Enjoy your weekend and don’t forget to change your clocks!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday