Happy Friday, friends! As we continue through winter, it feels as though we can’t go 2 or 3 days without a school delay or cancellation. And to be honest, a delay for pre-school doesn’t exactly feel worth it. Today however, school is on and it happens to be pajama day at Jack’s school, how fun is that? I’m considering making it a pajama day at home as well. Anyone care to join?!
- The Superbowl didn’t turn out to be much of an exciting game at all, unless of course you’re a die-hard Seahawks fan, but at least half-time was entertaining. My son started out routing for the Bronco’s (mainly because Peyton is Eli’s brother and Eli lives in the town we used to call home, Hoboken) but half way through began cheering on the Seahawks. Goes to show you what type of fan he is!
- During one of our snow days this week, I bought some pre-made cookie dough to have on hand. It’s been ages since I’ve bought pre-made dough and I won’t insult any brand in particular, but there’s a definite reason why I make my cookies from scratch. Even my 4 yo kept saying how ‘lousy’ they were, although he certainly had more than his fair share ;)
- Child #2 was my sick bug early on this week. As most moms will agree, the only good thing about a sick child are the extra cuddles that come with it.
- Some days I wish I could fit into my daughters’ outfits. Maybe minus the hat ears!
- I ordered this Tribeca Pink Collar from my cousin who sells Cookie Lee jewelry and couldn’t wait for a chance to wear it! It’ll be making more appearances on here for sure.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.
What a sweetie in her pink coat! And I totally agree with your assessment of pre-made dough. =)
Thanks Whitney! Little girls are just SO fun to dress :) Hope you have a great weekend!
I’m kind of over snow days myself….as well as store made cookie dough. But heck, in a pinch it serves its purpose right? ;) Found you through the link up….glad I did!
Thanks Anne! You’re right, if you’re out of options, pre-made dough it is ;)
I hope our little peanut feel better soon. I totally agree with the fact that I love how cuddly they are when they are a little febrile. Thanks for wearing Cookie lee with your amazing style!! We are so excited!! Have a great weekend!!!
And thank you for brightening my week! Little M is doing much better…although she’s been quite feisty, so maybe not 100%!! haha