I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We are slowly coming down off of the Christmas rush. We celebrated Christmas Eve at my in-laws with a fantastic dinner followed by presents galore. My sister spent the night at our house on Christmas Eve so she was with us to celebrate the next morning before we headed off to my parents for the rest of the day. My 4yo son had so much fun handing out and tearing into presents. My 18mo old daughter however, ended up sick, the poor thing! For a little girl who doesn’t relax for a moment when she’s awake, she was quite the opposite just laying on me the entire time. Thankfully we have some time to sit, relax and nurse her back to health before we have to get back into the swing of our normal routine.
Here are some images from our holiday…
- Can you guess what my son’s favorite gift was?
- My typically energetic babe looked like this for most of Christmas.
- My husband and I enjoying the first Christmas we were able to wake up in our own place. Not having to pack up the kids, the toys etc and travel from Hoboken, NJ to Hollidaysburg, PA was a dream this year!
- My MIL was all set for a little friendly competition. Her chocolate chip cookies vs. my raspberry almond truffles (recipe to follow next week). We never did get that final vote ;)
- Jack made cookies to set out for Santa along with some carrots for the reindeer. Santa enjoyed!
Have a wonderful weekend and safe travels to those heading back home!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas! I love seeing all the memories. I hope your little one feels better!
Thanks Denise, me too!
Raspberry almond truffles sound amazing! I will be back next week to see the recipe. Visiting from the link-up. :)
Thanks Crystal, they’re worth the wait ;)