It’s Friday! What a fun, busy week we had around here! I finished up my Christmas shopping , attended a mini retelling of the Christmas story at Jack’s preschool and enjoyed some birthday festivities. School is out until after New Years, so now my work’s really cut of for me!
Here are a few shots from this week:
- I picked up one of these Baby Lips at Ulta this week and I just love it. It moistures and ads a lovely color, this particular shade is pink punch. I do need to reapply throughout the day, but I assumed that would be the case as it is with any lipstick.
- My sneaky husband surprised me on my birthday with this beautiful Kate Spade bag. I fell in love with it a few months ago during one of their clearance sales and before I bought it, it sold out. He managed to track one down and even made sure it was shipped in a non-revealing box. He’s a keeper :)
- I have been eager to get a good (read: better than my iphone) camera for a while now. My husband finally agreed and it just arrived in time for Christmas. Even though I have no clue what I am doing, I’m anxious to break it in! You can look forward to some better photography here on A Lovely Living, woo hoo! Husband’s on a roll!
- My nugget keeping up with the trends while I grocery shopped.
- This handsome dude playing the cutest cow I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these last few days leading up to Christmas. It’ll all be over in a flash!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.