Happy Friday! So the week is already over, as is Halloween and it’s November. Wow. After being away this past weekend for a wedding, the rest of the week felt like a whirlwind and I don’t see that letting up just yet. We have some friends coming into town to attend the Penn State game with us tomorrow, two of my best friends included. I have some food prep to tackle and we’re praying for no rain, but I’m extremely excited nonetheless.
Here’s a glimpse of what went on during the rest of my week:
- Pumpkin carving with some friends. You can tell little Jack was a big help ;)
- My girlfriend messaged me about this soup with rave reviews. I tried it and it was everything she said it was! My son ate it and my daughter basically inhaled it. Add it to your list, give it a try and let me know what you think!
- Despite the constant drizzle of rain, trick or treating with these two was so much fun. I like this picture in particular which shows Jack taking candy as Madelyn quickly swipes some right out of his bucket. Sneaky little bugger.
- Dough prep for a recipe I hope to share next week, pending the outcome of course.
- I caught my daughter loading laundry for me. Apparently I’m not as on top of things as she’d like me to be ;)
Enjoy your weekend and I’ll be back here on Monday!
They’re so cute in their costumes! And hey, it’s a great thing to get your kids on board with the laundry at a young age! :)
Thanks Rachel! And I agree, I’ll take any help I can get!