Happy Friday! As I had mentioned, we started off our week in the Poconos with Jack’s family for a mini-family getaway. As much as I love vacations of any sort, it always takes forever for me to feel caught up at home. Maybe by the end of this weekend I’ll be caught up on my reading, the laundry, house cleaning and my emails. At least my kids received the attention they crave and that’s more important than a clean house, right??
Here’s what I captured of my week:
- We never managed to get a group shot of everyone, but here’s the four of us enjoying an afternoon in the Poconos.
- I was scrolling through my phone the other day and found approximately a dozen of these selfie’s of my son.
- A little gift from my husband. If you’ve read The Five Love Languages, mine happens to be gifts. Lucky for him ;)
- An afternoon spent exploring science and digging fossils at The Discovery Space.
- My husband and I like to dive into various TV series once they’re over. This allows us to watch episode after episode as frequently as we’d like, typically to unwind before bed. We’re currently in the middle of Falling Skies which is on Amazon Prime. This was my husband’s sci-fi pick, but I’m totally engrossed in this alien adventure.
Leave a Reply