It’s Friday! It’s been a long, fun, exhausting week and I’m looking forward to a great weekend ahead. My husband and I started off this week celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. I’d marry this man over and over every year if I could, and I’d wear a different dress each time :) I’d never say marriage is easy, but I do think the more you put into it the more you’ll get out. For all of you married people out there, there are two books that Jack and I would not want to live without; Love & Respect and The Five Love Languages. If you haven’t already, I’d very highly recommend getting your hands on these. We know we’re far from perfect, so we use all the help we can get!
Here’s a peak at the rest of my week:
- We started dating when we were 15, and he’s still putting up with me :)
- My seasonal changing of the bedding. Am I the only one who does this? I tire of things too quickly, so this rotation keeps our room feeling fresh.
- Last night I hosted a Matilda Jane party. Thanks to all of you ladies that came out! There are going to be some well dressed little ladies out there!
- We’re taking Jack to his first PSU game tomorrow. They’re calling for rain :/ I hope he is as happy as he was when we got to tour the stadium!
- I’m quite fond off this mini loaf pan (a gift from my girlfriend). It makes sharing so easy!
Have a wonderful weekend!