I don’t know about you, but between the catalogs that are rolling in daily and the emails that continue to fill my inbox, I am being bombarded by fall fashion! Those marketers must be doing their job well, because I am just smitten over a number of pieces.
Here’s a look at what’s currently sitting in my shopping bags on various sites. Maybe my husband will swoop in and bring those bags home to me? I can hear him laughing in my head :)
- JCrew beaded chambray shirt. Beautifully versatile piece.
- Boden collared sweater. I’m no where near being over the peter pan collar.
- Anthropologie loafers. Totally obsessed with these shoes. So many colors to choose from, but I could use solid black in my wardrobe.
- JCrew sweater. Beautiful Moroccan inspired sweater.
- JCrew pants. I can’t get over the comfort level of these pants.
- Boden dress. The shape, the colors, the pattern…perfection.
- ONE by Faubourg du Temple jacket. Military inspired twill with sequins…killing me.
- Aritzia sweater. I have had this sweater in a different variation for years and it remains my most coveted sweater. It’s thick but fitted without being overly bulky. Perfect for those pre winter coat days.
- JCrew socks. Lovely socks. Had to do it.
- H by Hudson boots.
- Madewell tote. Gorgeous, low key carryall.
- Boden sweater. Love the shape of this sweater and the flattering belt detail.
So tell me, what’s been catching your eye for the upcoming season?
Love all the outfits! Do you have similar items that are like these but cheaper? Being in college makes it hard to buy much of anything
Oh I remember those days Jenna, but I still love to get a deal too! Gap has some great chambray shirts and Aldo has a similar pair of boots. Here’s an adorable peter pan collared sweater from Forever21 http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=sweater&ProductID=2000049820&VariantID= . H&M now has an online shop and I always keep my eyes peeled at Target as well. Hope that helps ;)
Thanks Marisa!! I will check those sites out :) love reading your posts!
I’ve had my eye on that jacket too…stunning, isn’t it?
Yea, like ‘can’t stop thinking about it’, stunning!