Happy February, gang! As soon as February hits, Valentine’s Day immediately pops into my mind (as do the Valentine’s I need to come up with for my children and the token of love I need to hunt down for my husband)! In order to help you on at least one of those fronts, I have a handful of gifts that most husbands/boyfriends would love to receive. And for one lucky reader, I’m going to help you tackle that gift without having to spend a cent! Read on…
- Harry’s Shave Set: Have you guys heard of Harry’s? I had recently started seeing their commercials on TV and then they reached out to see if Jack would be interested in trying out some of their products. Can you guess his answer? All his time behind the camera can earn him a few perks too ;) Jack is a big fan of Warby Parker who happens to have a co-founder in common with Harry’s. We love WP for their sleek styles of glasses and especially their inexpensive prices. Well, Harry’s has set out to do the same. To deliver a great shave without overpaying. Jack has loved using their products over the past few weeks and he appreciates how hassle-free the whole process is (I think he’s hooked!). Harry’s is graciously giving away a Winston Set to one of you! See below to enter! And in case you don’t win, this would still make a great gift. Plus, you can get them hooked and wind up saving some cash!
- Personalized Cufflinks: Personalized gifts always show you care and put thought in ahead of time (unlike me running out the day prior frantically trying to track something down!). I love the masculine touch the walnut wood brings to this pair.
- Foil Pressed Map: I love the contemporary look of these maps. How sweet would it be to order one from the state or city where you and your loved live? Or where you first met? Or where you were married? Or honeymooned? You get the point ;)
- HUBS t-shirt: Graphic tee’s are still making their mark and when my ‘hubs’ saw this one on my screen he quickly told me how much he liked it. It must be the font…he’s my font guy ;)
- ‘I Pick You’ Pick: For all of your guitar loving guys, how cute is this pick?
- Echo-Dot: Don’t worry. The Dot may enable his relationship with Alexa, but he’ll never love her more ;) If you’re not familiar, the Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more.
- Monogrammed Wallet: Classic, can’t go wrong with it gift!
- Fleece Hoodie: I don’t know about where you are, but here in Pennsylvania, it’s cold! I know Jack would love this hoodie for it’s warmth and comfort and I like it for it’s style!
Leave a Reply