I’ve recently received a number of questions/comments around the beloved bootie. How exactly do you wear them? There are actually a number of ways you could style your booties. By my count, there are five. I browsed through my archives to dig up as many examples as I could for you. Have a look and then check out some of my bootie picks below!
- Baring your ankles. Let’s just pretend for examples sake that I didn’t have these pants rolled. Ankle pants are a very flattering way to show off your booties, and by baring your ankle (aka the skinniest part of your leg) you’ll get an overall flattering look.
- Rolled or cuffed pants. When wearing your straight, boyfriend or bootcut jeans, you have the option of cuffing them by using a thick cuff or by rolling them a few times. Again, just enough to bare your ankles.
- Tucked. Tuck those skinny jeans/pants into your booties for a clean (and warm) look.
- With a dress/skirt. Bare those legs and throw on those booties with your fall dresses/skirts for a fun, casual look.
- With tights. Again with your dresses/skirts, feel free to throw on a pair of tights when those temps begin to drop!
Shop the bootie: