Happy friday my friends! Another summer week has come and gone and the heat continues to linger. After a week full of rain last week, this week we welcomed the sun, even if it did include temps ranging from 90-100 degrees (It was the first time I saw my car register a 102 temp!). We spent a lot of time near the water or in the AC and very little in between.
1. Conquering hills during a HOT run this week, but enjoying the beauty all around me.
2. My son is becoming quite the outdoorsman.
3. I upgraded to the iphone 5 this week and so began the hunt for a new case. It’s not so much an issue finding a case, it’s finding the right one. It’s an accessory that you will carry around everyday for the next few years. I know I could buy more than one, but these things get pricey! I finally settled on this one from Jonathan Adler and I’m sure I’ll fall in love with a new one next week ;)
4. Some vintage jewelry was passed on to my mother who graciously passed some pieces on to me. I love being able to play with unique pieces and can’t wait to put them to use.
5. We had this caricature of the kids drawn at the People’s Choice arts festival and it cracks me up. It was so sunny that afternoon and they couldn’t help but squint :)
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth today for H54F!