Well it’s officially fall and I couldn’t be happier. Crisp, chilly mornings and warm afternoon sunshine. Apples are abundant and farmer’s markets are better than ever. My son took a field trip to a local orchard and has been filling me in on the in’s and out’s of apples all week. In case you were wondering, green apples are sour. I didn’t bother asking him about golden delicious ;)
Here’s a look at the rest of my week:
- Beautiful flowers from a farmer’s market that my daughter relentlessly tried to destroy.
- One of my favorite mini readers took note of the jeweled collar I wore this week in this post. She totally nailed it.
- My son and daughter making sure I am constantly entertained. If I won’t get them a pet, she’ll just walk her brother.
- Morning runs are getting a bit chilly which is obvious by the sight of my breath as I puff up these hills.
- I loved my site reno from the start, but it’s been nice getting adjusted to her this week. What do you think?
How was your week?