We’re about half way through summer and although I’m expecting to start seeing the ‘back to school’ ads any day now, I plan on ignoring them all and continue to embrace the summer months. Today I’m sharing with you the items that I have been turning to over and over again. Most of my time is spent running around with my kids, taking them to/from camps etc. and splashing around at the pool. However, if you’re not a full-time mom, or a mom at all, you will likely find that most of these items may be on rotation for you as well, especially on the weekends. Check them out and let me know what other go-to’s you’ve been turning to this summer:
1. From my Converse, to Toms and various other sandals, easy-on/ easy-off shoes are a must.
2. Sunglasses. I know that’s a given and I often turn to my Rayban aviators.
3. I’ve mentioned this tinted moisturizer before, but I couldn’t leave it off of this list. It’s on my face just about every single day.
4. Denim shorts. I have a few different pairs (some rolled, some cut-off) but they are the my easiest go-to for summer bottoms.
5. I have a handful of t-shirt dresses and tunics that I use as swimsuit cover-ups such as this one. Since I’m not at the beach, I like to have something that can carry me through more of the day than a basic cover-up.
6. Fedora’s and caps are a fun accessory to throw on and can easily add a bit more interest to the simplest of outfits.
7. You’ve seen this tote in various outfit posts (ie here and here) and it’s been the perfect summer switch-up to my Madewell tote.
8. I couldn’t leave out my water bottle. I do my best to keep it with me at all times as a constant reminder to stay hydrated.