I spend at lot of time in my kitchen. Prepping, cooking, baking and cleaning for three meals a day (plus snacks!) can consume a lot of my time. There are a number of items in my kitchen that I have become quite fond of using. Some are essential and others are just aesthetically pleasing, a perfect combination for any kitchen.
Here are five items that I would hate to be without:
1. Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap: I have tried out numerous dish soaps and this is the one I am constantly coming back to. One squeeze seems to last forever, cleans incredibly well and rinses without leaving anything behind.
2. Olive Oil Dispenser: A day does not go by that we don’t use olive oil in our house. This dispenser not only looks lovely sitting by the stove, but gets the job done in a snap.
3. Utensil Jar: Everyone needs one, right? So make sure you have one that works well with your scheme. I happen to have this one in turquoise which adds a beautiful, yet essential, pop in my kitchen.
4. Ceramic Egg Crate: Okay, not an essential, I know. But boy do my eggs look beautiful in my refrigerator! Especially if you buy brown eggs…picture perfect :) As an added bonus, they are much easier to grab as opposed to pulling out the entire carton over and over again.
5. Stoneware: I have this particular round piece from Pampered Chef. To be honest, I’ve only ever used it to make pizza, but let me tell you how delicious they have been! Plus, the more seasoned the stone gets, the better it works. I’d definitely recommend one of these if you don’t already have one.
What are some of your kitchen ‘essentials’?