Friday already? Summer sure did fly by, but I suppose it always does. We are heading to the shore the week of Labor day, so in my book it’s still summer. However, the students of Penn State are telling me otherwise as they all roll back into town. It’s been a while now since my college days, but it still brings an excitement back into the air. A fresh start for a new season and a new year. I’m just thankful not to have the homework!
This is what part of my week looked like:
Clockwise from top left:
- My 15 month old (as of today) putting the pedal to the metal and allowing me to practice with the Over app.
- My 4 year old giving me a lesson on what is ‘cool’ and not ‘cute’. My mom told me I started dressing myself at age 3, so I guess I should be thankful for the extra year he gave me :)
- Beaver stadium in the background of my run this week. My husband and I are growing excited to join in and become crazy PSU fans!
- One of Jack’s best friends celebrated her birthday this week. Poor Cookie Monster was attacked by a swarm of anxious toddlers.
- These shoes are already my favorite fall shoes. You know when you slip a shoe on that fits perfectly and makes your foot look sexy with just a bit of toe cleavage? Yes, I’m talking about your feet and not your chest ;) That’s these. Prepare to see them a lot this coming season.
How was your week? Are you ready for fall??