Did you know that yesterday was National High Five Day? Well, now you do ;) I hope you all had a great week and were able to enjoy some beautiful weather. Although I saw that it snowed in a few places out west?? Let’s pretend it didn’t.
Here’s a look at our week:
1) A quarter mile walk took us 1.5 hours this week. It’s hilarious how distracted a 2.5 year old can be! Thankfully we had no where else to be…and she’s pretty darn cute.
2) Back to my soccer mom role and I’m totally fine with that.
3) Check out the May issue of InStyle, you may see a familiar face ;)
4) For any Lilly Pulitzer fans, this Sunday is the day to get to Target. You can check out the women’s, girl’s and line of home goods here.
5) This little girl has been eagerly requesting that ‘baby sister come out now’. I don’t think I have any need to worry that our third child will lack any attention!
Enjoy your weekend!