Hope you guys had a great week! It felt like a whirlwind to me and overall I’m pretty exhausted. It never fails that just as I crash into my bed, the littlest babe decides it’s her time to have my attention. Well she certainly has it! We’re down to less than 3 months until we meet her and we’re all getting pretty excited. Overwhelmed too, don’t get me wrong. This house is going to go from crazy to insane in no time, but we’ll be jumping in, ready or not! I also registered Madelyn for preschool next year. Just a few mornings per week but I still can’t get over the fact that she’ll be old enough for school. We’ve basically tackled potty training this past week however, so she’s proving herself to be quite the ‘big girl’. Now, back to appreciating the little once bouncing around inside ;)
Here’s a look back at my week:
1) My breakfast buddy, getting business done.
2) Some Valentine treats for Jack’s class.
3) Good to know my feet are still down there.
4) Found this little gem at TJMaxx yesterday. The perfect accessory for my SIL’s wedding next month.
5) Did you guys know that the 100th day of school is something to be celebrated? Well, I do now. This is Jack’s 100th day shirt that he and his dad decorated with 100 J’s :)
Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine’s Day!