Happy Friday, all! We had another busy week around these parts, but overall it was a great week. Jack and I celebrated 8 years of marriage…let me rephrase, Jack and I had our 8 year anniversary and we’re working on the celebration part! I’m always surprised to hear how long we’ve been married and I’m even more shocked to remember that we dated for 10 years prior to that, yikes! High school sweethearts, we were. Celebration or not, I am so thankful to have this guy as my partner for life. There’s much in this life to look forward to and there’s no one else I’d rather have by my side.
Here’s what I captured this week:
1) Some pretty mums to brighten our front porch. This would also be the commencement of fall decorating, I really need to get on the ball!
2) One of the many items that fell into my cart in Target this week. Dangerous, very dangerous. You’ve been warned.
3) I got to view some of my 5 yo’s work during his first few weeks of Kindergarten at Back to School Night. He was to draw a picture and sound out the words to describe the image. I should have known Ninja Turtles would be involved!
4) Fall comfort foods have entered our home. This Mac & Cheese continues to be a favorite.
5) This post wouldn’t be complete without at least one shot of my children. This cheesy face will have to do ;)
Have a fantastic weekend!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!