We’ve found our way to Friday once again, friends! I have to say that around these parts we’ve had a pretty good week. The weather for the most part was great which allowed us to get outside instead of being entrapped in our home. I also managed to escape being at the end of any April Fools jokes! How about you?
At the same time, there have also been unfortunate events, both near and far, on small and larger scales that have been brought to my attention this week. This world isn’t always an easy place to live in and we’re all going to have numerous trying times and seasons of our life to go through. These moments leave me feeling thankful for all of the time I’m able to spend with my family, no matter how mundane certain days may feel. I don’t mean to put a damper on your Friday, but go hug your family, call your friends and be thankful for all the good times you’re having in your life!
Now enjoy a few shots from my week which will hopefully put a smile back on your face :)
1) My two beauties (ok, one cool guy and a little princess), outside enjoying some lovely spring weather.
2) I couldn’t be happier to finally have a skin regime to follow. Thanks to a friend for introducing me to Rodan and Fields, I now feel like I am actually taking care of my skin in a ‘big girl’ kind of way. I’ll have more to say about this in the coming weeks! Are any of you using their products?
3) I’ve totally been lucking out at TJMaxx lately! If only they’d stop putting these stickers where you can’t remove them without leaving a sticky circle on your heel, I’d be doubly as happy ;)
4) Miss Madelyn at her music class, which only leads me to #5…
5) Last week I showed you a shot of Madelyn lip-synching and this week I’m going one adorable step further. Here she is in the act. Let me remind you that no words (or sounds for that matter) are coming out.
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.