Happy Friday, friends! After coming off of the hectic week of Thanksgiving, we laid low this week. The kids are battling some colds so we spent time cuddling, watching Christmas movies and when we all needed some fresh air we tackled a little shopping. This weekend we have multiple birthday parties to attend as well as a Christmas concert that my Mom directs (psst, if you live around Hollidaysburg she puts on a great concert, 7pm Sat and 2pm Sun at the Senior High School). Hoping for a healthy family to get through it all!
Here’s a look at my week:
(click image to enlarge)
- Madelyn took over this shopping cart and practically filled it to the brim with what she thought she was buying. She contemplated buying the giraffe, but I had to put my foot down.
- Anyone else spending their Gap cash this week? Being the good wife that I am, I put mine towards sprucing up my husbands wardrobe.
- I have made this sausage and bean soup a few times now and I highly recommend you give it a try.
- My lunches can be rather boring, so this week I enjoyed a delicious margarita sandwich (inspired by Pinterest of course).
- What is it about boys and trains? This kid was in heaven at a local train shop that we just discovered.
Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here Monday!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.