I don’t know about you, but between the catalogs that are rolling in daily and the emails that continue to fill my inbox, I am being bombarded by fall fashion! Those marketers must be doing their job well, because I am just smitten over a number of pieces.
Here’s a look at what’s currently sitting in my shopping bags on various sites. Maybe my husband will swoop in and bring those bags home to me? I can hear him laughing in my head :)
- JCrew beaded chambray shirt. Beautifully versatile piece.
- Boden collared sweater. I’m no where near being over the peter pan collar.
- Anthropologie loafers. Totally obsessed with these shoes. So many colors to choose from, but I could use solid black in my wardrobe.
- JCrew sweater. Beautiful Moroccan inspired sweater.
- JCrew pants. I can’t get over the comfort level of these pants.
- Boden dress. The shape, the colors, the pattern…perfection.
- ONE by Faubourg du Temple jacket. Military inspired twill with sequins…killing me.
- Aritzia sweater. I have had this sweater in a different variation for years and it remains my most coveted sweater. It’s thick but fitted without being overly bulky. Perfect for those pre winter coat days.
- JCrew socks. Lovely socks. Had to do it.
- H by Hudson boots.
- Madewell tote. Gorgeous, low key carryall.
- Boden sweater. Love the shape of this sweater and the flattering belt detail.
So tell me, what’s been catching your eye for the upcoming season?